Today BioWare rolled out the latest update for Star Wars The Old Republic. Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond brings a new operation and new gear set to the game. But there are also a slew of quality of life changes made to the game, the biggest being changes made to crowd control. Though one of the better and much needed changes comes in how Group Finder now brings gamers back to where they were before entering the instance, this will really help running flashpoints while leveling.
A few of the changes in 1.4:
· Operation: Terror From Beyond is an all-new unique group combat experience located on the remote world of Asation, where an ancient alien race known as the Gree are rumored to be guarding mysterious and dangerous archaic technologies. The Gree’s secrets have suddenly caught the interest of the Dread Masters, a treacherous group of Sith Lords who have discovered the key to unlocking the ancient Gree Hypergates. Once this portal is open, a passageway to an unknown place will unleash an unspeakable horror that will become a threat for the entire galaxy.
· Improved Group Finder will now allow players to join a group for an Operation or Flashpoint and then return to their previous location once the mission is completed.
· Legendary Dread Guard Gear will give players the chance to upgrade their characters’ effectiveness and appearance.
· Unified Colors for Companions will give players the chance to select an option that will match all of their companions’ gear to their chest piece for a more stylish look.
· New ‘Facial Expression’ Emotes are a new set of slash commands that will give players the chance to set their characters’ expressions to let the rest of the galaxy know how they feel!
For the full patch notes head over to swtor.com