Today CCP is kicking off the DUST 514 beta and those who purchase the Mercenary Pack for the game, not only get a ton of in-game items when the game launches, but they also get access into the beta!
The Mercenary Pack offers a $50 value for a price of $19.99 and is available today on PlayStation Network.
The contents for the Mercenary Pack are:
· 4,000 Aurum ($20 value) – the in-game currency for DUST 514 that you can buy in the PS Store
· 30-Day Active Skill Booster – increases earned Skill Points (SP) by 50%
· ‘Dragonfly’ Scout Dropsuit – a uniquely designed armor with unlimited use
· ‘Toxin’ ICD-9 Submachine Gun with unlimited use and a custom skin
· HK4M Shotgun x 50
· Hacked Drop Uplink x 50 – allows players to create on-the-spot spawn points for their teammates
· Fused Locus Grenade x 50
· 1.5dn Myofibril Stimulant x 50 – offers players a temporary melee damage boost against opponents
· All Access Beta Pass – allows players to participate in every Beta Event, as well as additional play sessions during off weekends
DUST 514’s first scheduled Beta Event begins this Thursday, June 28, with more following every other weekend. By purchasing the Mercenary Pack, players are guaranteed access to every Beta Event, and have exclusive access to the game on off-weekends. Anyone interested in testing DUST 514 can also sign up at www.dust514.com/beta, where they will be chosen at random to participate. All participating players will receive a unique dropsuit for each Beta Event to commemorate their time testing DUST 514.