Square Enix, announced that the final set of downloadable content (DLC) for Final Fantasy XIII-2 will be available today. These include two new episodes, “Snow’s Story: Perpetual Battlefield” and “Lightning’s Story: Requiem of the Goddess,” along with White and Black Mage outfits and “A Wondrous Wardrobe,” which includes 16 different costumes for Mog, the moogle.
Snow’s Story: Perpetual Battlefield – Snow is engaged in battles at the Coliseum after being separated from his fiancée, Serah. The episode also features a battle against the “Arbiter of Time,” who has been watching events unfold at the Coliseum. Snow should pose a difficult challenge to players and will allow them to end the Coliseum battles on a high note, and ultimately unlock Snow as a party member.
Lightning’s Story: Requiem of the Goddess – This DLC reveals the arduous battle between Lightning and Caius not shown in the main game. Players will be able to adjust the difficulty level and play as Lightning, who uses special abilities available only in this episode. Players will also be able to unlock the Final Fantasy XIII-2 version of Lightning as a party member. Because the episode includes important information relating to the overall storyline of Final Fantasy XIII-2, players are encouraged to complete the game prior to playing through this new content.
- Snow’s Story: Perpetual Battlefield DLC episode: 320 Microsoft Points, $3.99 via PlayStation®Network
- Lightning’s Story: Requiem of the Goddess DLC episode: 400 Microsoft Points, $4.99 via PlayStation®Network
- White Mage outfit for Serah Farron: 240 Microsoft Points, $2.99 via PlayStation®Network
- Black Mage outfit for Noel Kreiss: 240 Microsoft Points, $2.99 via PlayStation®Network
· A Wondrous Wardrobe outfits for Mog: 240 Microsoft Points, $2.99 via PlayStation®Network