Today, BioWare unveiled the cast for 2012’s first blockbuster game, Mass Effect 3. The ensemble will see the return of fan favorites and some new characters voiced by some familiar actors/television talent.
The star-studded cast for Mass Effect 3 includes:
- Martin Sheen (“The Departed”, “Apocalypse Now”) as The Illusive Man
- Seth Green (“Robot Chicken”, “Family Guy”) as Joker
- Tricia Helfer (“Battlestar Galactica”) as the Normandy’s A.I. EDI
- Yvonne Strahovski (“Chuck”) as Miranda
- Carrie-Anne Moss (“The Matrix”) as Aria T’Loak
- Jessica Chobot (G4 TV) as news reporter Diana Allers
- Freddie Prinze, Jr. (“24″, “Scooby Doo”) as James Vega, a marine who will help Commander Shepard take Earth back.
“I have always loved science fiction and I have always loved games and Mass Effect is really the first time both come together successfully,” said Prinze, Jr. “It is a completely immersive game where you really feel like you’re part of this journey inside this universe. It will make you think, you will care about the character you are playing, and you will care about the characters that you bring into battle with you.”