With summer quickly coming to a close, so is the Summer of Raptr Promotion. And to finish off the promotion Raptr is having a blowout contest where you could win such things as a Nintendo 3DS, Wii U or PS Vita. All the details are below, and don’t forget you can follow VGRevolution on Raptr to win a sweet F.E.A.R. 3 giveaway:
To enter, simply log into your Raptr account and “follow” the eligible topics from the list below for a chance to win. Every topic you follow is another chance to win. Additionally, Raptr users who follow at least 10 of the eligible topics will have double the chance of winning the Grand Prize – One copy of each of the 20 most talked about games of E3 2011 + one of each Consoles (Wii U, PS Vita and 3DS)!
Full list of eligible topics:
- Grand Prize: One copy of each of the 20 most talked about games of E3 2011 + 3 Consoles
- 1st Place Prize: Alienware Aurora Gaming Desktop PC + Assorted Games
- Individual Prizes (Over 100 Winners): Multiple prizes around 20 of the hottest games of E3 2011, including Modern Warfare 3, Uncharted 3, Diablo 3, Assassin’s Creed Revelations, Bioshock Infinite, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Rage, Star Wars: The Old Republic, as well as gaming hardware like 3DS, PS Vita, Alienware PC, Astro Gaming headsets, Logitech, Gunnar shades, and free in-game items!
- Overall, more than $25,000 worth of total prizes
Entry open to any registered user, ages 18 or older, holding a Raptr account in good standing. A Raptr account may be established without purchase (http://raptr.com). Open Worldwide. Void where prohibited.
An eligible Raptr user is automatically entered into the event if he/she meets any of the requirements below:
- ‘Follow’ any of the ‘Topics’ as defined in the event rules.
- Any Raptr user that already ‘follows’ one of the ‘topics’ prior to the beginning of this giveaway event is automatically entered into the giveaway.
- Follow at least 10 of the eligible topics for double the chance of winning the Grand Prize.
A Raptr user can win multiple prizes by following multiple topics.