The team behind this Xbox Live Arcade game is Certain Affinity. This team has been responsible for creating map packs for two heavy hitting titles Halo and Call of Duty. Now they are trying their hand at their own game and it is already getting a lot of attention. From the features list and the trailer it looks like we are getting an upgraded take on the classic Gauntlet. I used to play that on Xbox Live with friends, and towards 4 a.m. it gets really mean and there is a lot of vulgarity between all of us. So this should be fun and no different.
• 1-4 player cooperative game for couch play or Xbox Live.
• Fast action combat and intuitive design keeps you dashing, slashing, bashing, exploding, summoning, and decapitating.
• Use cover, hurl explosives, and bash enemies into traps with physics that make each encounter unique.
• Character customization and advancement options let you build a stable of unique characters to take online.
• Secret treasures and hidden souls give you the power to smite your foes and save your friends.